Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Division of Sanderson
View full size map

Location

This division includes the Darwin northern suburbs of Anula, Marrara, Wagaman and Wulagi.

History

The division was created for the first Legislative Assembly election in 1974. The name Sanderson was applied to the land north of Tiwi, Wanguri and Leanyer
in 1879. The name derives from Frederick James Sanderson, the South Australian Collector of Customs and President of the Marine Board from 1878 to 1894.

Members
Affiliation Period
K Worden ALP 2016 - Present
P D Styles CLP 2008 - 2016
L F Kiely ALP 2001 - 2008
D W Manzie CLP 1983 - 2001
​J D’Rozario ​ALP ​1977 - 1983
​E Andrew ​CLP ​1974 - 1977
 
Election Data INSERT YEAR
Close of roll (eligible electors) INSERT NUMBER
Formal votes INSERT NUMBER (INSERT PERCENTAGE% of total ballot papers)
90 (2.4% of total ballot papers)
Informal ballot papers INSERT NUMBER (INSERT PERCENTAGE% of total enrolment)
Total ballot papers INSERT NUMBER
Current member INSERT NAME
Affiliation INSERT NAME
Elected INSERT PERCENTAGE% after distribution of preferences