The public can access an electronic version of the roll at any electoral office. The roll shows only your name and address and your electoral areas.  If you don't want your address details on the roll for safety reasons you may apply to be a silent elector.

Under federal law, members of parliament, registered political parties and certain Commonwealth agencies can access enrolment information that is not publicly available.

Under Northern Territory law, enrolment details of Territorians are made available to:

  • Members of the Northern Territory Legislative Assembly and registered political parties
  • the Sherriff for the preparation of jury rolls, and
  • approved medical research programs.

More information on who can access the roll information is provided on the enrolment form.