To enrol for the first time, to change your current enrolment details, or to get back on the roll, you can:

Note: You will need to provide evidence of your identity. You can use your driver's licence, Australian passport number or have someone who is enrolled confirm your identity.

Printed and signed enrolment forms can be returned by fax (08) 8999 7630, or hand-deliver to the Commission offices, or scan the completed enrolment form and email a copy to
Check your enrolment
You must be enrolled correctly for the address at which you live. You can check your current enrolment details online.